Venue: Aliki Panorama Hotel. Aliki is a small authentic fishing village at the south coast on the beautiful Greek island of Paros, The hotel hosts yoga retreats and has a spacious yoga studio. It is three minutes from the harbour and has a pool and beaches nearby.
Dates: 9-16 September 2023
Cost: Room for sole occupancy- £1140. Shared (2 people)- £890 per person
Travel: There are flights to Athens from Manchester (and other UK airports). Olympic airways has flights at 2 hour intervals from Athens Paros. Flights from UK to Mykonas and Santorini, with ferries to Paros.
- All rooms have AC, Wifi, a small refrigerator with a bottle of drinking water, (that can be refilled on the hallway with drinking water) and a kettle to make coffee and tea on your room.
- Towels for the room and the swimming pool, but not for the beach.
- Breakfast buffet including: filter coffee, different kind of tea, milk, yoghurt, different cereals (*also gluten free), fresh white, dark and gluten free bread, boiled eggs, fresh fruits and orange juice, cheeses, local homemade marmalade, honey.
- Dinner on the first and last evening. The remaining evening meals will be at the local seafront restaurants which serve freshly caught fish, meat and Greek food - a 3 minute walk from the hotel. We will be able to eat as a group and you should allow 25 € pp, without drinks. Our hosts recommend sharing as portions are big e.g. a Greek salad is enough 3 – 4 persons.
- Morning and evening yoga classes/meditation.
- Yoga equipment - mats, blocks etc
- Travel - flights and transfers to venue
- Beach towels
- Other activities including: boat trip/snorkeling in turquoise water; 35 € per person
- Excursions to Parikia, or Lefkes from 40 € one way for 8 persons.- hiking over old Byzantine route or along the beach with a local guide; price 35 – 60 € per person
- massage - 65 € for 1 hour,*** Please note that the prices are the 2022 prices. Third party prices are subject to change.
Insurance. You are required to have adequate travel insurance before booking.
Non refundable deposit £150 per person required on booking. Balance 3 months before travel.